Electrically conductive yarns are processed with normal textile yarns to form knitted fabrics. This creates elastic, electrically heatable textile surfaces. Contact to the surface is thus possible.
- width: 1.70 m
- length: available in rolls
- electrical performance: max. 1250 W/m2
- power supply: low voltage (up to max. 48 V)
- electrical contacts: see conductive narrow woven fabric
For more information, please request our datasheets.
- Heatable seat upholstery
- Heatable bed
- Heatable vehicle seats
- Heating textile for use in medical applications (x-ray examination*)
* There is no distortion of the X-ray image (the stainless steel filament is ‘invisible’)